Are you on a Testosterone Replacement Therapy Plan and need Syringes for Home Administered Testosterone Injections? Cheappinz has the Syringes, Needles, Sharps Containers, and Alcohol Prep Pads you need in stock.
Cheappinz is an established mail order company offering discreet and fast shipments of medically necessary Syringes, Needles, and Diabetic Insulin Syringes needed for your prescribed treatments. Ordering Syringes by mail offers the consumer the ability to choose the brand, size, and price of Syringes. Your Syringe Order is guaranteed to be delivered and will have tracking to your door.
Cheappinz offers mail order Syringes and Needles, In Stock Supplies shipped to local Clinics and Veterinarians, and same/next day delivery in Florida. We provide Syringes and Medical Supplies to US States.
Diabetic Insulin Syringes: coming in all standard sizes, holding .5cc and 1cc.
Oral and Veterinarian Syringes with Luer Slip Tips, ideal for Oral Pet Medications
Luer Lock Syringes and all sizes of Hypodermic Needles in Stock for all conventional Syringe uses, HRT, Testosterone Replacement Therapy.
All Syringes are FDA approved, disposable one-use syringes intended for responsible disposal after use. Sharps Containers & Alcohol Prep Pads available-
Have you recently been prescribed a medication requiring an injection? Visiting your local pharmacy is an option to purchase your syringes and needles, but you are also able to shop and purchase your syringes and needles for delivery to your door. Cheappinz offers all styles and sizes Syringe, Needle, Insulin Syringe to make touch-free, online shopping convenient and ideal in Florida.
When ordering Syringes and Needles, Diabetic Insulin Syringes, Hypodermic Needles, and other Medical supplies from Cheappinz you can be certain all orders are shipped daily with tracking numbers to your door. We have friendly, helpful customer service available by phone or text @ 305-742-1720.
Diabetic Insulin Syringes come in all sizes and hold .5cc or 1cc. Insulin Syringes come in 27g, 28g, 29g, 30g & 31g needle thickness, and 1/2 inch or 5/16 inch needle length. Insulin Syringes are available for human use and animal use.
Have you visited your pharmacy recently and found the available in stock syringes or diabetic insulin syringes not what you are shopping for? Shop touch-free online for convenient mail order delivery with tracking to your door, mailed daily to select the exact size, quantity, and brand of conventional syringe, luer lock syringe, luer slip syringe, pet syringe, oral syringe, hypodermic needles required. Cheappinz is in stock with all syringes and hypodermic needles and we are only offering the highest quality brands for the sharpest, best syringes available. During COVID, there has been an influx of lesser known syringe brands and not all syringes are the same. Some syringes ARE sharper than others. Easy Touch Brand Syringes have been sharpness tested and are rated equal to BD at a significant savings. Cheappinz does not offer medication or advice, so please contact your physician with any medical questions. No prescription is required to purchase syringes online from our Florida Medical Supply Company.
Does Cheappinz have the syringes I need for my prescribed injections?
Yes, Cheappinz offers all luer slip syringes, luer lock syringes, oral syringes, pet syringes, diabetic insulin syringes, conventional syringes, and sharps containers / alcohol prep pads necessary for at home injections prescribed by your doctor. Your doctor should provide guidance on the exact syringes required for your treatment, and we have all syringes in stock and ready to ship daily. Customers have the choice of selecting small hypodermic needles, large hypodermic needles, and all sizes of Insulin Syringes to provide the best quality and comfort during use.
Are prescriptions required for the syringes I need for my at home injections?
Cheappinz is a Florida company which does not require prescriptions for syringe purchases. Some states do have different laws and regulations so please check locally for any information that might be important to you.
Why would I want to purchase syringes online versus my local pharmacy?
Choice, price, getting the product you want at the price you are willing to pay… During COVID there has been a shortage in some medical supplies, especially syringes used for COVID immunizations. Cheappinz is in stock with all syringes, hypodermic needles, oral syringes, and diabetic insulin syringes to offer the community the very best choices in products. Your local pharmacy may not have the brand or size syringe you prefer, so online mail order syringe purchases with safe and secure delivery to your door might be a preferred option. Mail does take a few days to receive, so a local pharmacy is ideal if you are out of stock and require a sterile, new, individually wrapped one-use syringe and needle or Insulin Syringe.
How do I know what type of syringe to buy for my medical treatment at home?
Your doctor should provide more details on the syringe type and size you need. Customers some times try slightly different hypodermic needle sizes to meet their needs with comfort of use. Syringes come with different style tips. Some are luer slip, which means the tip is pointed like a cone, and a hypodermic needle presses onto this tip for injection use. A luer slip syringe can also be called an oral syringe as we have all seen these syringes for oral pet medications for our pet family members. A luer lock syringe tip has a spin on secure syringe to hypodermic needle connection and is useful for thicker medications or when the syringe/needle connection must be guaranteed to stay connected.
Diabetic Insulin Syringes are used by both humans and animals. Each Insulin Syringe is manufactured with a fixed needle tip, and this means the hypodermic needle tip is a permanently attached needle. Insulin Syringes come in a variety of sizes with varying needle thickness (gauge) and needle lengths to provide choices for the most comfortable use.
Are all hypodermic needle tips compatible with the syringes I intend to use?
All hypodermic needle tips have a universal shape and design, meaning no matter the brand, every hypodermic needle tip will fit any luer lock or luer slip syringe.
If you are on Testosterone Replacement Therapy, Gender-Affirming Testosterone Injections or other Injection Therapies, the size of the syringe and needle are important to consider for the most comfortable treatment possible.
What should be considered when choosing the best syringe for your particular home treatment?
- Quantity (how many mL or cc) of Medicine required for each injection dose
- the thickness or viscosity of the medication (is it thick or watery)
- Is your preference to have the injection done as quickly as possible or is comfort the most important consideration?
Lets review a hypothetical example:
- A standard prescribed Testosterone Therapy weekly injection, (lets say 1cc for example)
- is this medication thick or thin: Testosterone Therapy uses an oil based medication which would be thick>thin
- the speed of injection versus comfort during injection is more subjective and the preference of the patient. What is important to consider for an injection with a thick medication such as Testosterone is:
- Is the medication thick enough to detach a luer slip tip & hypodermic needle connection. Yes, in some cases this is true. A luer lock is a spin on connection and this might be the preferred syringe type per your doctor.
- Is the medication thick enough to be difficult or impossible to pass through a small, very fine needle? Yes, in all cases the size of the hypodermic needle tip needs to be large enough to allow the medication to pass freely. A very large hypodermic needle may allow the medication to pass through easily but may be uncomfortable to use, which a very small needle might not be able to allow the medication to flow through.
- What about the actual size of the syringe? If our example dosage is 1cc, there is both a 1cc syringe and a 3cc syringe which would measure this amount equally well.
But how would these two syringes function differently?
As any syringe size increases, no matter the contents, the pressure required to move the contents of the syringe increases. So no matter if the medication is thick or thin, a 5cc syringe will feel harder to push than a 1cc syringe. Why is this useful information to know? If a person is requiring an injection that could be measured in a 1cc, 3cc, 5cc syringe, the larger the syringe, the harder it is to push. This could mean a smaller needle tip could be used when a smaller syringe is used (such as a 1cc instead of a 3cc or 5cc). A smaller needle tip would mean a more comfortable injection, but it would also mean the contents might create increased pressure at the syringe to hypodermic needle connection, so a luer lock spin on connection might provide piece of mind the syringe and needle will remain attached securely.
Checklist for choosing the best syringe type, size and hypodermic needle size for your needs:
- how much volume, how many cc is your dosage? The smallest syringe possible will allow the most accurate measuring and could improve the comfort of use by allowing a smaller needle tip to be utilized, while paying close attention to the luer lock or luer slip syringe connection.
- is the medication thick or thin: If its thin, all syringes and luer lock / luer slip will work without difficulty, but if it is a thicker medication one needs to consider the size of the syringe itself, the connection, and also the needle size.
- Is the goal a fast injection or a comfortable injection? The smallest syringe possible will be the easiest to push, and it will also allow the smallest hypodermic needle tip, but if a fast injection is required, a larger needle might be preferred.
Cheappinz can’t report on all Pharmacies or Walk-in Clinics, but we can say we are in stock and able to ship all COVID syringes, Diabetic Insulin Syringes, HRT low testosterone syringes, and compatible Needle tips immediately. All Cheappinz syringes are in stock and ship daily. This article post is written for educational purposes only. Cheappinz does not give medical advice, does not sell medication, and recommends discussing any medical related questions with your doctor. The key topics and keywords of this article are:
#Types of Syringes
Syringe and Needle sizes
Types of Syringes
Sizes of Syringes
Luer Lock Syringes
Luer Slip Syringes
#testosterone replacement therapy